Meeting Day & Time: 4th Friday of each month at 1:00 p.m. – Birmingham City Hall – 3rd Floor, Conference Rooms D&E
The Administration/Technology Committee recommends on matters regarding the City Council’s personnel and Civil Service; intergovernmental relations with county, state, and federal authorities; legislative matters and the Council’s inter-office budget. The committee makes recommendations for appointments to the Alcoholic Recovery Services Board, the Housing Board of Appeals, The Birmingham Housing Authority, Birmingham Water Works Board, Housing Policy Committee, Homeless Advisory Committee, Birmingham Image Committee, and Municipal Court.
To learn more about this committee VIEW THIS VIDEO.
- Johnathan Austin, Council President, District 5 (Committee Chair)
- Marcus Lundy, Councilor, District 9
- Steven W. Hoyt, Councilor, District 8
SUB BOARDS & COMMISSIONS – ADMINISTRATION
- Birmingham Water Works Board
- Municipal Judges
- Supplemental Pension Board
SUB BOARDS & COMMISSIONS – EDUCATION
- Birmingham Library Board
- Birmingham Historical Commission
- Birmingham Youth Advisory Commission
- Camp Birmingham Advisory Board
- Educational Building Authority of Birmingham
- Historical Preservation Authority
- Jefferson County Department of Human Resources
- Jefferson County Historical Commission
- PACE Board
- Private Educational Building Authority – Altamont School
- Private Educational Building Authority – Birmingham Southern
Agendas are available prior to the meetings.
Minutes are available once they are approved by the Committee.